I am a Financial Coach. I love helping people build a Healthy Relationship with money, in order to create or maximize wealth
You really can be Financially Secured
I'm a Financial Advisor and a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker. I have passion for developing people. my primary goal as a Financial Advisor is to empower my clients to make better financial decisions and being proficient in both English & French enables me to work with clients from diverse backgrounds..Read More
•Managed a N20bn portfolio across 15 pilot branches of the business segment, in leading the Bank-wide
strategy for the self-employed segment of the consumer market.
•Supervised extensive market researches and analysis of the Self-Employed Segment to generate insights towards the creation and improvement of the Bank's value proposition. •••
•Initiated and drove the training of the segment sales team, equipped the team with a sales kit for a systematic, improved and impactful sales approach/performance, increased account acquisition, product cross-sell (min 3 products per customer) and account re-activations.
•Championed all marketing activities and promotion campaigns targeted at the segment, supervised all activities e.g. weekly advisory radio show for entrepreneurs and an Entrepreneurs’ Clinic by trade groups, creating a business segment that grew by a deposit volume of N2bn (15 pilot branches only)
•Actively directed optimal acceptance and usage of designated products for the customer segment.
•Supervised the management of the Bank's retail products across the Group (Nigeria & Africa), with the
responsibility for the group-wide budget for Savings (new accounts and deposit), retail current
&domiciliary deposits and income from remittance products- Grew retail deposit(Nigeria)from N363bn
(US$1BN) to N528bn (US$1.5bn); Group-wide Western Union money transfer market share from 8% to
20% (due to the activation of negotiated Group pricing and introduction of new variant)•••
•Directed product development activities, strategies, and roadmaps based on customer requirements and competitive market analysis, from research to the market stage, to make sure all retail products are profitable.
•Created and executed product sales strategies tailored to achieving pre-defined sales targets across the group.
•Managed multiple cross-functional teams from solution concept through to the successful launch of products across Nigeria and 18 African Countries.
• Served as liaison between the Group Product Management Team and UBA Africa Subsidiaries on all
matters involving product development, deployment, marketing, and promotion.
• Launched a group-wide savings deposit promo across the 18 African countries, it resulted in the deposit growth of over US$2M in three (3) months. •••
• Spearheaded market penetration and sales of all retail products across the UBA Group; led Country Products Sales Managers across 18 African Countries.
• Coached the Sales Team for product awareness and to improve the performance of products in the market.
• Coordinated new product development and managed existing products, evaluated products to determine the return on investment, market acceptance, areas of improvement, and profitability.
• Implemented product sales strategies tailored towards achieving pre-defined sales targets in the 18 Countries and collaborated with the Product Marketing Units to execute marketing plans tailored to the market segments of each Country.
• Served as a Member of Access Bank Rest of Africa Integration team. Took charge of product management
– harmonisation and deployment of products to the acquired banks in 4 African Countries (Cote d’Ivoire,
Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Rwanda). •••
• Provided mentorship and guidance to employees, acted as an expert providing direction and guidance to product development, improvement, and deployment. Produced the Country Toolkit for CEOs and Compendium of products (retail, commercial, and treasury).
• Supervised the roll-out and deployment of identified quick-win products to all the Subsidiaries and ensured continuous performance of all products for profitability.
• Successfully negotiated the Access Group Master Agreement with Western Union International resulting in direct agent pricing for every subsidiary regardless of the branch network thereby improving the subsidiary’s WUI income by 50%.
•Developed and re-launched Ecobank Rapid Transfer, a regional money transfer product, created
positioning and messaging to successfully market it, which resulted in the #1 position amongst other
banks’ proprietary transfer products. Rapid Transfer is the trailblazer amongst the regional money
•Designed and commissioned market researches that created data used to manage retail liability products for Group profitability.
•Served as a Member of various Committees such as the Asset and Liability Management Committee,
Bank’s Credit Committee, Expense Control Committee, Staff Recruitment Committee, and Staff
•Administered Bank-wide operational activities and sustained operational improvement (domestic & International), developed and ensured implementation of the Bank policies and procedures. •••
•Developed new products, analysed business performance, enforced high-quality customer service delivery, monitored compliance and managed a cross-cultural team while ensuring competence.
•Operated in the Customer Service, Cash & Teller, and Funds Transfer Units before becoming an Assistant
Manager in the Consumer & Commercial Banking Group.
•Processed Customers’ transactions, supervised and performed various bk-office tasks.
•Mobilised deposits, generated fees and interest income through transactions and risk assets.
25YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
As a businessman, I never thought I could find myself doing business in other African countries. I am grateful for the professional coaching from Ms. Olumide that made my business what it is today. She also helped me create a funding structure used in funding my business right through to getting a loan from the bank. My business has since expanded into several African countries.
Ms. Olumide is my mentor, coach, and advisor. When I decided to leave the corporate world to pursue my personal goals, I had many business ideas, but I also had no idea where to start. I engaged Ms. Olumide’s skills on financial advisory. She gave me the best advice on investing what I had. I chose to start up a cake baking and decorating business and Jewellery business. My businesses have grown significantly because of her coaching. I am now considering investing in high-performing stocks like Amazon and Tesla. Ms. Olumide continues to influence my life positively. She has a way of simplifying complex financial information, making it easy to understand.
Ms Olumide’s coaching skills were more than what I expected. Her one-on-one coaching lessons were beyond text- book information. They were practical, real and within my reach. My understanding popped open and life transformed within months of her coaching. Now, I have business options, financial options and clarity of where my life is going. Thanks to her, I established a stock portfolio that is yielding and growing. I can say she's not only a coach who values her training sessions with her clients but also has a high value and regards for human relationship
What interests me in my free time
When you have read a book for the first time, you get to know a friend; read it for a second time and you meet an old friend
The best way to express yourself is by speaking and by doing that you can impact others into being the best.
I love travelling and adventure. Travelling sure opens the mind....
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page." ~ Saint Augustine
Somethings I'd like to share.